Monday, April 30, 2007

i did not stuides 4 my exmas.
n i noe.im dead.
i will be smack when de results r out.4 sure.
todae english P1.didnt noe wad 2 write 4 de compo n de letter.
i was lookin everywhere n thinking wad 2 write.
i juz hav no idea wad 2 write!
wasted alot of time.but in de end still managed 2 finished it.
but confirm get lousy marks.cuz i failed my english since sec 1):
hahaha.okok.everyone will get happy when time is up cuz dey wan 2 go home.
but 4 those hu haven finished up their paper.tats too bad.
n 4 de friday's paper.it was chinese 4 P1 n P2.
i also duno wad 2 write 4 de compo.im realli bad at compo!
i juz hate exams!><
cuz it sux.but my bro love it.he love 2 study>:(
his studies n my studies is totally different.
n my lau ma is not worried 4 him.but mi!who cares-.-
sian.tats all.
byebye(((((((: